Let me cut to the chase. You don't need a lot of followers to make a big impact… or a lot of money.
We all started from zero. It ultimately boils down to what you do with the audience you currently have that sets the trajectory for your growth.
It’s time to stop dwelling on gaining more followers for the sake of growing your biz and start nurturing the audience you already have. Cherish them. Love them.
Let me show you how.
This webinar will teach you how to:
- Implement creative Instagram tactics to build a deeper connection with your audience, so they become superfans and brand advocates.
- Focus on building a strong community instead of only building numbers.
- Understand Instagram analytics and track the metrics that actually matter (so you can stop only paying attention to likes and followers).
- Determine what content is working and not working by running your own social media audit.
- Create a clear customer journey so your audience isn't confused on where to go after Instagram.
- Develop a content strategy for your key social platforms.
This training is for you if:
- You're putting in lots of effort on Instagram but you feel like it's not growing.
- Your audience engages on social but you aren't seeing it translate into sales.
- You feel like you need to reach a certain number of followers in order to see success in your business.
- 2.5-hour training
- 1 year access to masterclass
- Digital workbook for all the notes you'll need to take!
- Make sure you check the box at checkout to subscribe to the email list. If you do not, you will not receive the email with next steps of access your masterclass!
- Is this purchase refundable?
No - all sales are final and non-refundable.
- What should I do if I never receive the email that grants me access to the masterclass?
First, check you spam, promotions and junk folders to make sure it didn't slip there!
Email us ([email protected]) a screenshot of your receipt and let us know you didn't receive the email. We'll make sure you're taken care of!
What bosses are saying: